Headquartered in Singapore(Singapore Reg.No.199002645H),Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services(EMS)provider focused on delivering complete design,engineering and manufacturing services to automotive,computing,consumer digital,industrial,infrastructure,medical and mobile OEMs.
· Coordinating failure analysis (FA) of failed samples from field return, reliability testing fallout and production incidents.
· Implementing FA from level one to three, i.e. from debug to deep analysis.
· Driving for corrective actions on both customer and vendor sides.
· Developing strategies for FA and reliability qualification (analysis, testing, risk assessment and quality improvement).
· Establishing and managing a professional FA and reliability team.
· Skilled in electrical debug and failure analysis of electronic products, PCBAs and electrical components/devices.
· Excellent hands-on experiences with debug, diagnostic and FA facilities (common software and hardware).
· Good knowledge of electronic engineering (electrical circuit and signal integrity) in terms of product engineering.
· Strong ability of consolidating data to good report and driving for corrective action closure.
· Good at communication in English.