Colgate (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. and her sister company, Colgate-Palmolive (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd., are dedicated to provide consumer products for Mainland China, Hong Kong and overseas markets.
1.Deploys and monitors the implementation of Sales strategies and initiatives for the Customer and ensures the Contract Sales people are weekly focused on the Colgate Company priorities.
2.Delivers Monthly Sales goals through the effective placement of Sales team and resources management (eg Headcount, trade payment and consumer promotions, etc.).
3. Develop business of in-direct key accounts (ie, distributors, whole salers)
4. Manages expenses within the budget. Is expected to track spending to ensure the budget is not exceeded.
5. Improve the management of wholesale market and distribution network
6. Creates the Best Place to Work environment - Works with each Contract Sales person to ensure they are trained to deliver the company's expectations at store level.
7. Provides weekly data from the Contract Sales Force on Initiatives, pricing, distribution, shelving, merchandising and competitive activity. Monitor the performance of sales representatives, merchandisers, promoters etc
8. Owns the specific Go-to-Market strategy for the Customer and ensures the contract sales people are appropriately deployed to meet the needs of the local GtM strategy.
Education: University degree is a must
Experience: - Min 2 years Sales experience in multi-national cooperation
- Good knowledge of local trade market
- Strong communication and negotiation Skill
Special Knowledge: Computer literacy, English skills