- Relevant bachelor’s degree in computer systems, infrastructure and administration.
- Fluent in oral and written English (report to expatriate)
- Knowledge of infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts (typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree)
- 5 or more years of support experience with Microsoft server and application technologies including DNS, DHCP, WINS, SMS, MOM/SCOM, Exchange, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Active Directory, and others.
- 1 – 2 years of PC and server hardware support.
- 1 – 2 years of general networking fundamentals.
- 1 – 2 years of antivirus operation and management.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and other standard business applications.
- Able to rapidly absorb and apply new technical information.
- Able to maintain focus within a changing environment.
- 2+ years of general networking fundamentals
- 2+ years of VMWare virtual software, PC or storage experience.
- 1+ years of infrastructure support for middleware technologies including Biztalk, MQ Series, Websphere, WebMethods, shell scripting)
- 1+ years of practical database experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access)
- 1+ years of Novell experience (Netware, GroupWise)
- Microsoft MCSE, CISCO CCNA, VMWare VCP or related certifications.
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language when communicating to end users.