Carestream Health was found in 2007 by Onex, after acquiring the Health Group of Eastman Kodak Company in a multi-billion-dollar transaction. As an independent subsidiary of Onex Corporation of Toronto, Carestream Health recorded 2006 revenues of almost $2.5 billion.
1. Collect new I.D. business prospects. Follow-up on existing I.D. prospects.
2. Gather market information and help the company to make business strategy.
3. Develop &manage dealers,establish&consummate channel in territory 。
4. Achieve mission&target,maintain market growth,enhance occupation rate.
1. Graduated from university or above,skilled English both in reading &writing.
2. At least 2 years working experience in Medical Equipment sales representative, sound knowledge of local market and business customers。
3. Diligence& conscientious,self motivated,can work under compressive stress.
4. Strong communication and negotiation skills
5. Be able to travel frequently