Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2008 global revenue of USD2.7 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from 750 locations worldwide, including 180 corporate offices.
* Assist in distribute tasks and supervise local facility services staff, manage business cases and coordination with local staff..
* Provide Administrative assistance to the Facility Service Manager, including local staff’s personnel matters.
* Assist in the procurement of all supplies including beverage, pantry, stationery and maintenance supplies. Control monthly spending.
* Assist the Facility Service Manager in the preparation of vendor tendering documentation, evaluation of tenders and preparation of contracts.
* Assist in the implementation of building procedures and performance measures to ensure they are administered in accordance with the requirements under contract
* Assist in the preparation of the Monthly Management Report to Cisco Systems, including collation of all relevant material and production
* Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures, health and safety workplace issues, implementation and management of Risk & Safety work practices.
* Assist in the coordination of maintenance schedules and standards.
* Undertake to perform relief duties for reception functions as required.
# College diploma
# Good skills of office software
# Can listen and speak simple English ; Fluent Cantonese speaker
# Energetic, diligent and good teamwork member
# Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
# Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
# Experience with continuous improvement initiatives