Shenzhen 3 year old Dog fully Vaccinated up for Adoption, Canadian Owner Relocating in April 2012.
Shenzhen Dog fully Vaccinated up for Adoption, Seeks New Home. Canadian Owner Relocating in April 2012.
- White 3 yr old Bichon Frise/Maltese Small Dog around 19 lbs.
- Fully Vaccinated against Rabies, and many other diseases (with full record)
- Vet Checked (complete with certificates and vaccination records)
- Potty Trained
- Very smart (understands 40+ commands), playful, healthy, loving dog.
- Really sad to put Louis up for adoption but there is no choice as I have to relocate in April 2012.
- I’m a Canadian from Hong Kong. I came to Shenzhen for work 4 years ago, currently living in Coco Park, Futian District, Shenzhen, China. I bought Louis when he was 2 months old from a Pet Hospital in Shenzhen. He is now almost 3 years old, very active and healthy.
Please email me with a brief introduction of yourself: [email protected]
Keywords: Buy Dog Shenzhen, Buying Purchasing Puppy Shenzhen China, Adopt Dog Shenzhen, Free Inexpensive Cheap Dogs.
Sorry to hear that, if I were in Shenzhen, I'll adopt it too. BTW, where are you relocating to?
Hi. I'm John Cabrera, 21 years of age, Student from Shenzhen university living at Pingshan, Shenzhen.
Well to add a introduction to my self. In the Philippines I have 8 dogs. 3 adult dogs and 5 puppies. well its breed is
3 Terriers and 5 Local dogs. Last week I just bought a 2months old dog from dongmen named Johnson, a beagle.
Suddenly he only lives with me within 4days. Actually his very cute and charming but i really don't know how he died like that short. My teacher just told me that most of the dogs in dongmen are carrying Viruses and illness. I think i wouldn't Buy again at the said place. I really love my dogs but i can't bring them all here in China. I would like to adopt your dog. maybe we may talk about it and meet up soon. here's my contact number 15012827953 and my Facebook [email protected] that's also my Email address. Thank you in Advance.